शनिवार, २० फेब्रुवारी, २०१०

How did I enter

                                                       
                    In may 2005 I was join BVS nature club in sangli . I am too excited becouse firstly I was going to camp in forest. Sence my childhood I like to play with my pets and trees and insects but I didnt know that it will become my career .
                    We gone Sharavati wild life scentury (karnataka) in 2005 . It is sami rain forest . There is a back water of river Sharavati.In 2006 we did camp in kankumbhi (karnataka) . It is not dark forest but it is very good for Bird watching. In 2007 we did camp in Bhadravati wild life scentury ( karnataka ) . It was just awesom . It is best for bird watching as well as botany section and also special for elephant.In 2008 we gone to camp in Phanasad ( Alibag - Maharashtra ).It is too good for animal watching . There are some resting places for animals and we can found them in that place. You should go there . In 2009 we did go to cam in Handi Bhadang nath ( Near to Londha junction - karnataka ) . It is more scecial for elephant and other animals like TIgers ( Seasonal ) .

                     This camp is between 2 may -7 may ( every year ) . If you want to participet contact me as comment . Please do not forgot to add your email address. 
                     or mail me at parth_nin1@yahoo.co.in.

                   

1 टिप्पणी: